Thatgirl1
Thatgirl1 asks:
Q:

I still feel like I have to pee even though I already have

I'm 17, lost my virginity on the 14th, we did not use protection but I took the morning after pill and had some small pains in my right overy. Then on the 18th I was sexually active again and he used the pull out method. I know he doesn't have anything because he's been checked. Well I held my pee for almost 20 hours and then peed no problem. We'll now when I pee I still feel like I have to pee even though I'm done so I tried and a few drops came out but it had me doubled over in pain and it's been the last two or three times I've peed.. Is this from the day after pill, or holding my pee? Can anyone tell me what's going on and what I should do to fix it? :(
In Topics: Teen issues

|
Needhelp183
Needhelp183 writes:
It could be a kidney stone

2
0
Wayne Yankus writes:
See your doctor or go to a clinic.  It could be a lot of things that are treatable.  You NEED to consider a visit to a teen clinic and discuss birth control and safe sex behavior--pulling out doesn't work!  In the mean time, drink lots of fluids and don't hold your pee, but get to a doctor.

1
0