Gookers
Gookers asks:
Q:

i need help figuring out my life with guys...

so a guy and i are really close and i love him however we are not together....a few months of talking and then he told me he had sex with an ex and i said thats fine we will work through it....................and then a month went by and then today i kissed another guy but i dont know why..i kind of just did...and now the guy i like asked me if i did cuz he heard from another guy in school and i wanna be honest with him but i feel like he's just genna leave me....i...i dont know what to do!! please reply quickly..i really need help and i cant trust anyone so i havee no one to go to...:'( help...
In Topics: Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating

|

The best thing that you can do is to be honest with this person, and then you both need to have a long conversation about what you want from this relationship.

We have also included an article from our website that you might find helpful in understanding your relationship.

http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org/DiscoverIt/Articles/Pages/Whatdoyouwantin.aspx
1
0