triple asks:

Am I able to get financial aid for college If I recieve social security supplemental insurance?

In Topics: Back to school, Financial planning for college
> 60 days ago



Allyn Anderson
Jul 26, 2010
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

For more information, try doing a couple of things. Contact the college you are interested in attending and talk with their admissions office; they will probably connect you to the person who addresses these types of issues upon admissions. I'd also try to call Vocational Rehab; you might fit under one of the categories they serve. This would be listed under state services in your phone book, or you could call the Dept. of Social Services; they might be able to help you.

Good luck with your search.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely