chargerfan21 asks:

Where can I find an advocate that can help me with IEP meeting?

We have had so many IEP meetings for my 9 year old son. He has severe ADHD, Intellectual disability, seizure disorder. The school is looking to change placement AGAIN! This will be the 10th school for my son, when is enough? I am totally drained and I feel like I can't do this on my own anymore. I need help!! I am in need of an advocate that can help me get through this IEP meeting. Any suggestions where I can find someone? We are located in Southern California -Riverside county
In Topics: Special education, Special needs
> 60 days ago



Oct 22, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk!

This is a sample of information that I found after a search.  Please note that these are only links that were found and not recommendations for any one advocacy or legal service.


Special education legal and advocacy services, education consultants

#211 California

Good luck!

Louise Sattler, School Psychologist

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely