Anonymous
Q:

Where can I find the answer sheet

Hello! I am new here, just wondering if I print a worksheet do they have an answer sheet so I can correct my kid's answer?
In Topics: Special needs

|
Thanks for contacting Education.com! Not all of our worksheets currently include answer sheets. For any worksheet that does have an answer sheet, you can download the answer sheet by clicking the "View Answer Sheet" button directly under the worksheet's thumbnail image.

Because of valuable feedback from members like you, we recently decided to include answer keys for all future worksheets we add for third grade and above (as well as all puzzles). Also, all of our workbooks available for purchase for third grade and above do include answer sheets as well. I've include a link to those below.

Thanks!

Alex
Community Team

3
4
Shawnti.b
Shawnti.b writes:
i need to learn about the cilvil rigths

0
0
mslandry09
mslandry09 writes:
Where do I find the answers to the worksheets so I can see if it is right

0
0