julie0251
julie0251 asks:
Q:

Where can I find articles about nature tourism, ecotourism...

hi, my name is juliet i'm a student and i do a Research Studies about nature tourism, ecotourism, trial tourism and camping. I need to find defination and articals about These issues, so if can you halp me i be very happy... thank you.
In Topics: Worldwide education issues

|
kbeardshear
kbeardshear , Parent writes:
Hi Julie,

We have one article with a section on ecotourism, called "Looking into Hospitality and Recreation", which I've linked to below. Scroll down to the section called "Global View: Hospitality and Recreation" to find the part on ecotourism.

You might also like to check out the International Ecotourism Society's website (second link below), which has a ton of information on ecotourism. It also has quite an extensive library of online resources on the issue, from ebooks and articles to videos and research papers. Access to the entire elibrary is not free, however--there's a $15 yearly fee for students.

Finally, try reading Wikipedia's entry on ecotourism, then check out the Further reading, References, and External links sections at the bottom of the page for more information.

Good luck, and happy reading!

0
0
EcoMom
EcoMom writes:
Hi Juliet,

There's a new ecotourism website, Greenloons.com, that may help.  The site distinguishes between ecotourism, responsible tourism, sustainable tourism, nature tourism, etc. and only offer ecotours that are third-party certified (meaning an authority has validated that the tour operator is indeed offering tours that are nature and wildlife focused, not damaging to the environment, and helping local communities).  There's an extensive Blog that offers examples of ecotourism too.  Hope that helps.  Good luck.

0
0