ae301980
ae301980 asks:
Q:

How I can find the bus number to where a child to be  picked up or be dropped off for school where he or she living?

In Topics: Back to school

|
I'm sorry, maybe some details are missing in this question.  The school would have assigned a bus number to the child and if they have to exchange buses along the route, that number should have been provided too.  

Before placing my child on a bus, any bus, I would contact the school, make them aware that your child will be riding a bus and you may have to fill out paperwork to register your child as a bus rider, at that time, they will assign a bus to you and provide the route.  At my school, we have to fill out a bus rider information to receive the assigned number or fill out a waiver if your child will be a car rider.  So this is definitely a matter that should be handled at the school, don't place your child on a bus until you have made proper arrangements for the safety of your child.

2
0
zhasia
zhasia writes:
GET ON BUS ROUTES I THINK IN THE SCHOOL AND THE BUS NUMBER

1
0