Where can I find Connecticut and Alabama state standards for preschool?

"I am studying to teach preschool, and have chosen to write a paper in regards to the comparison of two separate states standards for educating preschool age children. Where can I find, if any, the Connecticut Preschool State Standards for educational goals? Where can I find the State Standards for Preschool in the State of Alabama, if any are available. I am aware that the standards for each state are different and some may not have them until Kindergarten."

Asked by Nancy via email, after reviewing the article, "State of Connecticut Academic Standards":
In Topics: Preschool, State education standards

Hello, Here are some resources you may find helpful for your project...

Connecticut State Department of Education Preschool Curriculum Framework:

For more information, I suggest contacting the department directly via their website:

Alabama Statutes, Regulations and Guidance Documents on State Preschool Program:

Alabama Department of Education website:

Below are some additional preschool related information you may find helpful to your research as well. Thanks for asking!