MW2012 asks:

How do I find an Early Childhood Education teacher for my son at home?

We are looking for an early childhood development teacher for our infant son. We want someone to grow with him and our family. We live in Houston inside the loop. We need someone fluent in Spanish & wanting full-time employment. Must have a BA in a relevant field plus atleast 5yrs teaching experience. If you are interested or know anyone to whom this would apply please reply to this question & I will get back to you.
In Topics: School and Academics, Outside the classroom, Learning issues and special needs
> 60 days ago



Aug 10, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Hello and Thank you for writing to JustAsk!

Please call your local school district.  Houston has fully equipped early intervention teams within their public schools.

Good luck!

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely