dantekheen82
dantekheen82 asks:
Q:

I want to find an english school in clarcksville TN for foreign students. I need advice.

I' m a italian , I need to find an ENGLISH school for me , I' m 28 years old , I have a relatives few miles near clarksville  TN ... I will have the possibility to go there from july to untill  december ( christmas time ) ... so I want spend mi time there in a very good School for learn AMERICA ENGLISH ... full time 5 days every week ... Some body can help me ? my english is poor now I want improve and study ... but my feture house it 's near clarcksville TN so ... i prefer a school pubblic o private near or max in nashville city ... tanks I wait an answer ..kheen82@hotmail.it
In Topics: Choosing a school

|
CJA829
CJA829 writes:
Hi dantekheen82,

That sounds exciting! You should ask your family who live in the area what the closest community college is, also called a junior college. The college or colleges in the area may have websites you can look at, or if your family is willing to maybe they can help search the college catalog for ESL classes (English as a Second Language) during the Summer and Winter school semesters that you'll be there. And if you'd be able to register to attend school there, and what you'd need to do. You should be able to e-mail the student affairs or registration office at the school.
Another possibility is to get in touch w/ professors of Italian language, if the school offers Italian classes. Of course, you already speak Italian, but you may be able to tutor others in your native language in exchange for practicing English with them. This approach may be less structured than you're looking for but it may be a great addition to a formal English language class.
You could also try local classified web sites for English tutors and people to practice conversational English with; maybe your family knows someone who'd be interested?

Our College Finder tool might help you get started.

I hope this was helpful! And good luck, I hope you enjoy your time!

~CJ

0
0
ClaireChicagoMom4
ClaireChica... writes:
Check out the Find-A-School resource on Education.com.  Simply type in the zipcode. You'll find a ton of helpful information about teacher to student ratio, test scores, proximity from your home, and more.  http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

0
0