jingo256
jingo256 asks:
Q:

How do I find the mass?!?!

Hi, I recently started working on this science experiment:
http://www.education.com/science-fair/article/d...

I finally got to where I had to find mass, volume, and density. I've seen that I measured the weight in grams, so how do I convert the weight to mass?!?! Please help me!!! For example, one of the fruits I chose was an apple. I found that an apple weighs 125 grams on my scale. How would I convert my weight to mass if I measured weight in grams?All my data has to be done by the end of this week. And also, please help me with the parts of this experiment. What is the control variable in this? Thanks!
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

you've probably gotten help on this already as it has been a month since you posted your question. First, grams is a measure of mass, not weight (which is measured in newtons). That apple's mass is 125 g. You don't provide any information on the experiment so I can't help with the question about variables.

1
0

teeboy
teeboy writes:
total mass over the kg or g

0
0