Q:

How to find a Montessori preschool for my 3 year old?

"I'm looking for a Montessori preschool in my area for my 3yr old. I want a school that teach basic learning skill like reading writing basic math spell etc. a place that we can be comfortable.and the teacher that make us happy about coming to school everyday."

Asked by Latasha via email.
In Topics: Choosing a preschool

|
Hi Latasha,

Here is a website with a variety of information about Montessori schools, including how to find a Montessori preschool in your area:
http://www.montessori.edu/refs.html

You might also try a Yahoo or Google search using your city, state, zip code and the words "Montessori preschool". This produces a 'yellow pages' type list of Montessori schools near you (with their phone numbers for follow-up).

I'm also including links below to some additional resources you may find helpful to this stage of your child's education and development.

0
0
MontessoriScout
MontessoriS... writes:
The NEW way to find local Montessori Schools fast is a website called Montessori Scout. They have the largest single online database of Montessori Schools in the United States. You can comment on and rate schools, add schools to your favorites and more. Check them out at:

www.montessoriscout.com

1
0