czvirg
czvirg asks:
Q:

How do I find a private teacher for 4 homeschooled children in Nashville TN area?

My family is looking for committed private teacher to homeschool four children - 2 girls 14-12 and 2 boys 10-6. Long-term situation only. Our children have always been home schooled; last two years with the same private teacher. Curriculum largely provided by homeschool association - but looking to expand based on each child's gifting. Teacher must be highly motivated, committed, self-starter who can easily handle all aspects of planning/executing. Schooling will take place at our home.

We are really big on creative, experiential learning so for a creative teacher who has always wanted to create an "ideal education" this is a perfect situation to make it happen.  Salary $24k Email resume and qualifications.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Working with tutors, Homeschooling

|

KidAngel

I would call your local teachers association to see if  they have any leads for you. I do know that for a certified teacher that would have the skill set that you require the salary would not be adequate. Perhaps a retired teacher would be the best, if she/he had progressive skills.
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor!

Barbara Antinoro
Kid Angel Foundation
Educational Counselor

0
0

La-maestra
La-maestra writes:
Greetings! If you are still in need of a teacher, please contact me. I am a certified, bilingual, masters in reading with private homeschool teaching experience.

0
0
ashley519
ashley519 writes:
Hello if you are seeking a private teacher for your homeschool student check out California Private Teachers. Through our website we connect parents and families seeking a private homeschool teacher to a trained and licensed teaching professional. Depending on your specific search criteria we will match you with an educator best able to meet your child’s specific needs.

I look forward to speaking with you personally.

0
0