Anonymous
Q:

Where can I find out a student's progress per each class taken?

In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s), My Relationship with my child's school

|

It's great that you're trying so hard to keep up with your child's academic progress. I think it's important for parents to monitor their child's general performance (especially when the tools are readily available for them, as they tend to be nowadays).

If your child's school maintains progress reports and academic updates on the Internet, I suggest you contact the school directly to figure out your log-in information. An administrator or child's teacher should be able to let you know.

If you don't have the school's phone number or website handy, you can use our Find a School tool to track it down. I'm including a link below.

Alex

0
0
emerald16
emerald16 writes:
You can request information on each class from each teacher or meet with the principal and vice principal to note your concerns and to make certain the requests are followed.

0
0