judya
judya asks:
Q:

How can I find a summer school for my 8th grade child to retake social studies when his school doesn't offer it?

i have a question that i hope someone can help me with. my son has just finished 8th grade, he has passed but made an f in social studies. his football coach informed me that in order for my son to continue to play he is required to pass. the school we attened doent have summer school for 8th grade students. who do i or where do i need to contact to find the summer school he needed to enroll in. thanks for you help, it will be greatly appriciated.  ARKANSAS
In Topics: Camp and summer enrichment

|

KidAngel
KidAngel writes:
Hi Judya,
If social studies is the issue it may also have something to do with your son's reading comprehension skills. That said, I believe your best bet for finding what type of classes may be available for him over the summer would be to contact the schools District Office and see what may be available for the entire district. Tell the correct dept at your district what your issue is and see if they can lead you to a resolution. Good luck on your journey. Remember "the squeaky wheel gets the oil".

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com team

0
0