AmzyA
AmzyA asks:
Q:

How to fix the biggest lie ever?

Hello, Im 13, I told my two bestfriends that this boy called louis is my cousin, and we're close and his mother died by an iron to the face. It was just a joke at first and I know it's sick. But then they wanted to know more so I created a facebook page. The boy is real but I made him another fb account. I then said quite a bit of bad stuff and innapropriate stuff to them on the account and they fell in love but then they saw his brother and his mum and they found out it was a lie, i inally told them the truth now the whole of yr 8 hates me. What do I do now? Btw ik it's sick im not here to be judged
In Topics: Teen issues

|

Your actions are going to speak louder than your words. Of course your friends are hurt and upset that you have been dishonest with them. You need to show your friend and others through your actions that you aren't going to repeat this mistake again.

The best thing that you can do is one delete this made up facebook page. Apologize to your friends and all involved for the mistake that you have made. Give your friends time to rebuild their trust in you.

1-800-448-3000
0
0

toxic.wasteland
toxic.waste... writes:
I can relate a lot. I have made lies like this before. Tell you friends exactly how it just started out as a joke and then tell them how much the friends mean to you. I understand you are tired of being judged but people are still going to be mad so if they are accept it and hope that one day they look back at how stupid it was to be mad at you.

0
0