LauraJackson-13
LauraJackso... asks:
Q:

My friend wants to go for a breast augmentation surgery. But she is a bit nervous. How can I help her in choosing a right surgeon?

In Topics: Physical Health, Exercise and fitness

|

MClair1532
MClair1532 writes:
It is not something to be that worried of. One of my close friends has had a breast implant one year back. She was not at all comfortable with her body. I mean she was always kind of not confident. But after the surgery is done, she looks gorgeous! So it will never be a bad option in my opinion.
And for your friend’s information, ask her to go through some reviews posted by patients. It would be better if you do the same. I can suggest you a site for you.
Good surgeon bad surgeon. It has a lot of reviews posted by patients who have undergone a breast implant surgery and I am sure you will find a good surgeon from it.

0
0