Kam152
Kam152 asks:
Q:

A girl in my class cuts herself. What do I do?

A girl in my class who I don't know is cutting herself. I saw her cutting with a rock and I've seen the cuts. She wears long sleeves and jackets, no matter how hot it is. She doesn't really have friends but she always seems happy. What do I do?
In Topics: Cutting

|

If you are worried about a classmate who you believe is self injuring then you should report this to your teacher or school counselor. You could even talk with the school nurse about your concerns.

The next time you see this person you might also think about starting up a conversation with her. Just a simple smile or a friendly hello can go a long way to making a person feel good.

Boys Town National Hot line
1-800-448-3000
0
0

HaleyMcd
HaleyMcd writes:
Next time you see her, smile and say ''if you ever need to talk or anything just know im here for you. for whatever the reason it.'' sometimes people just need to be reasured that there is hope. :) try being her friend. she'll be thankful.

0
0
JamielaIsmail
JamielaIsmail , Teacher writes:
if the school has a counselor, then inform him / her about and let them get in touch with the girl.

0
0