momrn
momrn asks:
Q:

A girl at school is telling my daughter's boyfriend that my daughter cheated on him, but it's not true. What should my daughter do?

In Topics: Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating

|

Dear Momrn:

Advise your daughter to speak to the girl face to face-not on social media. If the information is being passed on Facebook or Twitter, go to the principal of the school to have it stopped or disciplinary action taken. You can also have coffee with her mom to discuss how hurtful this information can be which I am sure she would agree with. But first ask your daughter why this might have happened.  At some point, discuss with her your concerns about safe dating.

1
0

cecedolphin
cecedolphin writes:
Explain that this happens when people are jealous.  This won't be the first or the last time this will happen.  She should just ignore it and if he leaves that would be his loss.  There is no trust in their relationship so it's not worth being with that person.

1
0
ANNABURKS
ANNABURKS writes:
TELL HER TO TELL HER BOY FRIEND THE TRUTH AND IF HE DON'T BELEAVE
HER' THEN TELL HER FOR GET HIM. ALSO THE GIRL AT SCHOOL SHE WANT'S YOUR DAUGHTER BOY FRIEND HER SELF.

0
0
ebhs
ebhs writes:
tell her to tell her boyfriend that it not true and tell her to ask the girl what was she doing if she was cheating on her boyfriend and ask her what time was it and tell her were she was and ask her what was the address

1
0