kidseyeview
kidseyeview asks:
Q:

My girlfriend wants to have sex at 13

Hi im 13 and my girlfriend wants to have sex and i feel the same way but my penis hasent grown yet and i dont want her to brake up with me and tell someone its embarising that i havent hit puberty yet, what do i do?
In Topics: Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating

|

We encourage you to tell your girlfriend no.  Sex is for adults who are married.  Most teenagers who experiment with sex become emotionally confused.  They are doing this very adult thing, but their brain and mind tell them to do differently.  It is very personal.  It is a huge decision.  It is a deal breaker for a lot of couples.  Statistics show many breakups happen soon after it.  Why?  The guy or girl, got what they wanted.  Plus you risk natural consequences such as pregnancy, disease, an entire group of people knowing that you did it, because people do talk.  

We hope that you take our advice and abstain from sex and save yourself for marriage.

Chris, Counselor

2
0

chinchinkoh
chinchinkoh writes:
I think that having sex is a big deal and should not be taken lightly.  I understand wanting to have sex, but at 13, you are a child and should not be making adult decisions.  How long have you and your girl friend been dating?

5
2
Saburt1
Saburt1 writes:
This decision will affect the rest of your life.  It is not something you should take lightly.  Sex is reserved for marriage and is something wonderful to share within that relationship.
Also are you ready to be a father? If not, then do not engage in activities that can result in pregnancy.  Are you aware of the STD's that can result in sexual relationships?
13 is way to young to be thinking about having sex.

5
2
Angel19751
Angel19751 writes:
Talk to your son about sex

0
1