eljayerickson
eljayerickson asks:
Q:

How good is online tutoring at Eduwizards.com? They claim they have best, reviewed tutors.

In Topics: School and Academics, Working with tutors

|

KidAngel

I would suggest that you speak to a Director at Eduwizards.com and ask him or her for the names and emailes for 2/3 of their currect parents. That is where you will find the truest recommendation. If they tell you they do not do that, there is your answer. I hope this has been helpful!

Barbara Antinoro
Kid Angel Foundation
Educational Consultant

0
0

Narendri
Narendri writes:
Yes, they are pretty good but certainly not the best. I haven't really done course with'em but some of my friends have.
You can simply google about it, which is nonetheless, the best way to find out. You can't know what is best unless you try some of them.

0
0
amrita.gupta1502
amrita.gupt... writes:
I have personally tried their online tutoring for my child. I don't know about other companies, but they actually have the best technology available for teaching online. Yes of course they have reviewed tutors. they even teach US students and can check their reviews on the website. I recommend Eduwizards to every student who wants online tuition.

0
0
facetofacestudy
facetofaces... writes:
Yes it is good at eduwizards for online tutoring and now i am thinking to teach with this website!!

0
0