mary jo
mary jo asks:
Q:

What good preschools and kindergartens are in the Boca raton, Florida area?

Hi everybody :)
I have a 4 year old which she will start preschool next fall and a 3year old which will start kindergarten. I leave in Boca raton, Florida area and I am looking for a public school or private school with very low prices so that I can send my kids there. As well starting a good education. I am  NOT interested in daycares, have lots of those around me. Alot of Private schools as well, but they are out of my budget. Please help me find a decent private or public school that carries kindergartens and preschoolers around my area.
I am desperately looking :(
Your help will be much appreciated.
Mary Jo
In Topics: Choosing a preschool

|
Patrick08
Patrick08 writes:
Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach School Districts and they have many elementary options, some that include prek.  Check out Verde Elementary School.  They have pre k and k-5 education.  Class sizes aren't too large and teacher tenure is high.

1
0
ddb3344
ddb3344 writes:
Hi mary jo. If you go to missfranselc.com you can check out our website. We have an upgraded facility on the corner of 2nd ave and nw 4th diagonal. It is called Miss Fran's Early learning center. We are an eduacational learning center for 3,4, and VPK 5 year olds. Miss fram has been teaching in palm beach county for over 20 years and now has opened her own learning center. have a great day

0
0
terrificvpkteacher
terrificvpk... writes:
The Learning Center Preschool is by far the best school in the area.

0
0
anilo13943
anilo13943 writes:
It maybe too late, however, Primary Learning Place in West Boca Raton is a great Preschool and also they offer Kindergarten and First Grade. The # is 561-482-3772.

0
0
dustyrain088
dustyrain088 writes:
Hi Mary Jo... I just came across this and I am not really sure how old the post is, but if you are still looking I sent my kids to a new school in Boca Raton called Discovery World Preschool. It IS NOT A DAYCARE!! It is all learning all day, but in a way that my kids were so intrigued that they had no idea they were actually learning all day! they use STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) so it is not your normal school. They actually have different areas that the kids use during the day. Art Studio, Science Room, and an entire room for blocks and pretend play. It is really amazing and my oldest is already reading and doing addition and subtraction!! I highly recommend them if you are looking for more than your average school. Good Luck!!

0
0