ghighi
ghighi asks:
Q:

Why does the government promise our children a better future if they graduate from high school and go to college when they don't even make it possible?

My daughter is on her third year of college and i'm afraid she might not graduate because we have been turned down by the banks even the government ones.
In Topics: Financial planning for college

|
greenprof2
greenprof2 writes:
Ahhh, there's the rub! The cost of higher education in the US is scandalous. The federal government recently passed legislation to take student loans out of the purview of profit-making banks and has increased the amount, but not nearly enough, as you have found out. I don't know of any solution except to elect legislators who have this issue as a priority. I hope you will lobby your congressmen on this. Good luck.

Michael Bentley, EdD, Expert Panelist

0
0
MelanyR
MelanyR writes:
Well, your question is one of the most popular today. But you know, it's everywhere. If your child has any special talents or benefits then it's possible to attent college and study for free, there are government programs available. But unfortunately, most of people should pay and there's nothing to do with that. The education in the US is very expensive, but to my opinion it's necessary to get. Do not give up, I am sure there are options available and your daughter will graduate.

0
0