Anonymous
Q:

Looking for the name of a third grade teacher when our daughter was in the third grade in 1976.

Our daughter lives out of State now; she is doing a memory book and would like the name of her third grade teacher.
In Topics: Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|

Hi, I would contact the school (or school district) she attended to see if they have a record of their third grade teachers in 1976. The teacher is likely retired by now, but that's where I'd start my search, and having a list of names may jar your daughter's memory.

You might also try contacting some of your daughter's classmates from third grade to see if any of them recall the teacher's name. I've connected with several classmates from the 1970s through Facebook (Classmates.com is another site that may be able to help).

Good luck -- I hope you're able to track down the teacher's name for your daughter.

1
0