Brenick
Brenick asks:
Q:

My grandson will be attending kindergarter at Butler Elementary in Santa Rosa Beach, Fl. Do we need his birth certificate as well as H Form 680?

What documentation does my daughter need to bring with her to register my grandson for kindergarten. Is his birth certificate required? We have to order one and will not have it by 4/30? Help!
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, Back to school

|

Hi, I suggest contacting the school directly about their enrollment requirements. The school's phone number is: (850) 622-5040. More information is also available in SchoolFinder (though, you won't be able to email them via SchoolFinder): http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/florida/santa-rosa-beach/van-r-butler-elementary-school/

I was in a similar 'rush' situation with enrolling my daughter in a new school this year, and was able to arrange expedited delivery of the birth certificate from the hospital where she was born, for an extra fee. You might inquiry with the hospital where your grandson was born to see if they too offer expedited delivery (and/or are willing to fax a copy to the school until the hard copy arrives).

I'm including some additional resources below your family may also find helpful for this special time of your grandson's education. Thanks for asking!

0
0