usman2241
usman2241 asks:
Q:

which gud and cheap universities offer admission for graduation in chemical engineering for students with CGPA less than 2.5 in Bachelors.

I want to know which universities offer admission for graduation in chemical engineering for students with CGPA less than 2.5 in Bachelors. Suggest some cheap and highly ranked universities if possible. I am a student of BS chemical engineering from Pakistan. I am in final year of it, doing chemical engineering from University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore(UET Lahore), that's one of the most Prestigious institution of Pakistan. I wish to take admission in for masters in chemical engineering in the next year. My CGPA is very low. I want to know that will i be able to get admission in your good university for MSC chemical engineering, if i pass the other criteria like IELTS, TOEFL etc. Plz Suggest some cheap and highly ranked universities if possible.
In Topics: Study abroad

|