Anonymous
Q:

Can I go to work if I have H1N1 flu symptoms?

3 days ago then i had congestion for 2 days and muscle aches now a runny nose and aches. Is it h1n1? can i go to work?
In Topics: H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)

|

Peter_Wenger

I agree with the previous respondents answers, a "virtual" online diagnosis of any indivduals symptoms is not sufficient and do not constitute being seen by a health professional who can then make a diagnosis.  That being said if you have "flu-like" symptoms (e.g., muscle aches, runny nose, cough, etc.) you should contact your healthcare provider before going to work.

0
0

These are excellent questions to discuss with your doctor. No one in an online forum can diagnose if you have H1N1. Please contact your health care provider who can examine you in person to help determine what ails you.

Until you know what your health issue is (and whether or not you are contagious), you might also discuss with your employer if you can work from home or miss work as a preventative measure.

For informational purposes only, I'm including below a link to Education.com's special edition on H1N1.

0
0
professor87
professor87 writes:
Symptoms of swine flu include a fever, cough, headache, weakness and fatigue, aching muscles and joints, sore throat and a runny nose.

If you think you have swine flu symptoms, stay at home and contact your Family Physician.

0
0