lauralat
lauralat asks:
Q:

Need high school classes for my age

I am 20 years old, And was home schooled for the majority of my life, But personal and family complication's came about during
my education, Which halted me from learning.

Anyways, My question is..Is there a class room..Or some sort of service that available so i can pretty much get a High school Education at my age? Or at least the equivalent to learn what i need to to take the GED test.. Any information would be appreciated.

|

genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
Dear please prepare well , i will give you a small information about GED
General Educational Development (GED) tests are a group of five subject tests which, when passed, certify that the taker has American or Canadian high school-level academic skills.

Although the "GED" initialism is frequently mistaken as meaning "general education degree" or "general education diploma", the American Council on Education, which owns the GED trademark, coined the initialism to identify "tests of general educational development" that measure proficiency in science, mathematics, social studies, reading, and writing. Passing the GED test gives those who did not complete high school the opportunity to earn their high school equivalency credential, but no state awards a "GED" per se

0
0