How can I get a high school diploma as an adult?

"I drop out back in 1984 with 2.5 credits and now trying to get high school diploma so I can try to get college credits for paralegal. So how can I get the help for it?"

Asked by Randy in commenting on the worksheet, "Aye, Aye, Area: #1":
In Topics: Back to school, GED programs
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:

Have you contacted local school districts in your area to see if any offer high school diploma programs for adults? You can use SchoolFinder to research the phone number for local schools and school districts: You might also check with local adult schools or community colleges to see if they offer similar programs as well.

Alternatively, you could pursue the GED. Here's more information about that option:

All the best to you in achieving your educational goals, and thank you for asking this question!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely