Tatiquino2012
Tatiquino2012 asks:
Q:

I really want to get my high school diploma but am pregnant, is there a school that has daycare?

I only need 2 and a half credits to graduate high school, but on Jan. 13 I got ran over and I had to drop out of school in Colorado and now am pregnant and having my baby in March and I would like to go to a school that has a daycare or an online school that I can do from home but the thing is I don't have a computer. What can I do?
In Topics: Choosing a school

|
honnee
honnee writes:
Where do you live? City and state? How old are you?

0
0
cabraaten
cabraaten writes:
Talk to you school district.  Most districts have options for students in your situation.  In my district we have a charter school that has a more flexible schedule and accommodates student mothers.  Great program.  There are online school out there but I would really recommend taking the time to go to your school district offices and talk with someone there.  They can give you the best advice and show you your options.  Good luck and hang in there.

0
0