Mz_Jam_1990 , Student asks:

where can i get my high school diploma

well I'm 23yrs old and I'm looking to get my high school diploma i only made it to the 9Th grade and i have a lot of issues with getting it on-line i would rather do it in a actual school where i can actually have help and a teacher to guide me through the steps i was hoping there was some school that does it!! I'm in the Atlanta/Decatur Area

Since you did not complete high school, you do not have a high school diploma. You need to request a transcript of the courses you completed. Unfortunately at age 23, you are limited on choices to complete your high school education. Most states do not provide public education after age 21.

Game plan:
Go to the community college in your area. Begin classes for the GED and then take the test when the instructor tells you that you are prepared.

Then enroll in a program at the community college to help you in your career choice.

You may also take an interest inventory to narrow the career possibilities. If the military is a possibility, you will need college hours before you are eligible for recruitment. You will also take the ASVAB (aptitude test) to determine what you do best. The ASVAB is free and helpful in determining your future. (You can take the ASVAB without joining the military.)