crystalbrown1126
crystalbrow... asks:
Q:

Hiring a teacher to teach kids at home?

Hi I would like to know how I can go about hiring a teacher to teach my children at home. I live in florida and ive serched the internet but havent had any luck yet. If anyone could please give me a website or any information at all on how to go about doing this I would be deeply greatful.
In Topics: Homeschooling

|
shaziairfan
shaziairfan writes:
home teaching this possible only for english or tell me orther website

0
0
TheEducationAcademy
TheEducatio... writes:
The Education Academy is the only solution for Home Tuition.
they have 1500 home teachers with their company.
contact now on +91-99715-99126

0
0
TonyaCater
TonyaCater writes:
You can go to the board office and find a retired certified teacher or an unemployed certified teacher to teach your children but they will not get a high school diploma when they are finished and they will not get credit for attending school if you have to place them back into the public school. They would end up having to take the GED in order to have a diploma and move on to college. I am certified to teach in the state of Ga and would love to do something like this but you can teach your children without having a certified teacher. Find out the Fl laws on home schooling. Another option might be the virtual academy that uses K12. That is what my children are doing in Ga. Our school is GCA. The link to the school in FL is http://www.k12.com/participating-schools/florida.This is the phone number to that virtual academy(866.339.8784). You can email me if you have any questions ljwestmo@gmail.

0
0