gsuruchi asks:

Should I hold back my daughter for Kindergarten for a late birthday?

My daughter turns five in November so she is eligible to go to Kindergarten this upcoming school year.  Originally I wanted to hold her back to give her some time to grow.  But as the time is passing, she has really grown.  Now I don't know, whether I should hold her back or not.  My main concerns are being easily tired in full time kindergarten and or being overwhelmed with work. Does anyone has experience the same issue?  thanks !!

You have noted that your daughter is eligible to enter Kindergarten. She has really grown. However, you are concerned about her stamina and possibly overwhelmed with work.

I suggest that you go to the school and talk to the school counselor. Take a tour of the Kindergarten class and talk to the teacher. You may conclude she is ready or may be better suited for another program ( Pre-K?).