Youll_never... asks:

Home schooling as my higher education? Re learning as an adult with PTSD and memory loss?

I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and have to learn everything over again, thanks to memory loss. I'd like to home shool to regain everything I lost. The problem is that I already have a high school deploma. Can I officially homeschool as a full on student, and proced to my higher learning in the same way?

I can't function in normal universities, because I keep having pannic attacks. The stress is just too much. Online universities don't work for me because the materials and assignements are selected for me, and I gennerally can't prosess the information that way. I learn well through meathods that are used in homeschool though. Is it legal for me to credit myself?
In Topics: Homeschooling, Getting ready for college

HeatherPete... writes:
You could also try e learning, which means that you could also try to study online.