RaisingSaintsAcademy
RaisingSain... asks:
Q:

Is there a need for Homeschool Teacher/ Educator/ 'School' for those that can not, due to circumstances?

Hello all.. I am the homeschooling mother of 3, and have been considering expanding to other families that would like to homeschool, but due to circumstances are unable to do so.

My desire would be to help those that have limited income, &/or, single parent- to -those that have wealth. Of course the low income would not be 'charged', but to possibly assist w/ snacks, planning, or something reasonable so they feel that they are providing what they can.

I am trying to determine if this is something there might be a need for. If there is, I plan on fundraising and (depending on the response) seeking additional volunteers/ resources (similar to a co-op).

If anyone knows of a similar set-up in your area, please feel free to share. Thanks :)!
In Topics: Working with tutors, Homeschooling, Single parent families

|

KidAngel

What a wonderful gift you are offering. I recommend you contacting your local Homeschooling Association. This is a project that would need to be voted on by its Board. Start there, as what your choosing to do has a direct effect on the Homeschooling families and those that wish they were.
They may refer you to your local School Board, but start with the Homeschooling administrators.

Barbara Antinoro
Kid Angel Foundation
Educational Consultant

0
0
Anonymous