RaisingSaintsAcademy
RaisingSain... asks:
Q:

Is there a need for Homeschool Teacher/ Educator

Hello all.. I am the homeschooling mother of 3, and have been considering expanding to other families that would like to homeschool, but due to circumstances are unable to do so.

My desire would be to help those that have limited income, &/or, single parent- to -those that have wealth. Of course the low income would not be 'charged', but to possibly assist w/ snacks, planning, or something reasonable so they feel that they are providing what they can.

I am trying to determine if this is something there might be a need for. If there is, I plan on fundraising and (depending on the response) seeking additional volunteers/ resources (similar to a co-op).

If anyone knows of a similar set-up in your area, please feel free to share. Thanks :)!

|

RFox68
RFox68 , Parent writes:
There is definitely a need. Probably more than many home schoolers would admit to. I think its a great idea. Homeschooling can be very overwhelming. Currently, I know of no one else who's doing this. What exactly is your plan of expansion? How would you have a co-op geographically? I guess I'm trying to understand your plan of operation.

0
0