Anonymous
Q:

Horrible 3  year old behavior!! help!!

My 3 year old daughters behavior is just absolutely horrible. It has gotten to the point where I cannot handle her!! and she doesn't just do it with me. its with my parents, my husbands and her dad.. she screams louder than I have ever heard a child scream. she is destructive.. throws and destroys whatever is in her way. says I hate you, and I don't love you and etc. and it is over the littlest things... a piece of gum, shoes, a shirt, I vaccume.. I have tried everything and have been consistant with whatever method I was trying. I consider this extreme.. I have a 5 year old son and I never ever had this problem with him. she isn't always like this. it comes in waves. a month or so she is a normal  year old and doing normal things, then out of the blue she get into her extreme fit pitching.. and it last for a while and is everyday.. I feel like I am about to loose it.. I don't know what do
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, Parenting / Our Family, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Please consider connecting with your local school early diagnostic team to see if there is any intervention they may be able to consider. That would be a program under your local school district or health department.

0
0
Anonymous