garry asks:

My child is hyperactive. Can you tell me how to cure that disease?

i consult with many doctors but i can't found anyone who made my child normal . or tell me good doctor who can cure that desease. she is now 8. she can't sit at particular place for more than 20-30 seconds.
In Topics: Physical Health, ADHD & attention issues
> 60 days ago



Wayne Yankus
Apr 29, 2010
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:


Look up CHAD in your phone book.  It is an organization devoted to the support of families and children with hyperactivity and ADHD, and see when their meetings are and go for information.  I would also suggest going to your school and ask for help from the school  doctor who might know where your daughter can be examined by someone who understands this condition.

Best wishes.

Wayne Yankus, MD, FAAP
expert panelist: pediatrics
Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely