mentor93
mentor93 asks:
Q:

Do you have a IEP program? Also, do you have a mentoring program?

I am a mentoring for District 93 in Carol Stream, my mentee is transferring to your school next fall due to a move in location. I was just trying to find out if he'd be offered a mentor or if there was anyway I could still mentor him since he will be in 8th grade and for a child with learning disabilities transition is always hard. Thanks!
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs

|

CJA829
CJA829 writes:
Hi mentor93,

It's nice to see your concern for your student. While Education.com has resources such as the "School Finder" tool we aren't directly connected or affiliated with any one school or district, and so aren't a point of contact.

In case you messaged us in error I wanted to reply to your post so that you don't believe the school or person you're trying to contact has ignored your question.

The link below may help you find the information to get in touch with that school.

Best wishes to you and your mentee!

0
0