SHIVRAJ
SHIVRAJ asks:
Q:

What should I take after 10th standard: commerce or science?

I WANT TO DO INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES POWAI FROM MUMBAI BRANCH. NOW I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 8th STUDYING IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA BHANDUP. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD I TAKE AFTER 10th STANDARD COMMERCE OR SCIENCE.AND AFTER 12th WHICH IS THE EASIER WAY FOR ME TO DO IIM STUDIES
In Topics: Helping my child with school work and home work, Getting ready for college

|
smarth
smarth writes:
the things that in would prefer you is that you should always opt for the thing in which you have interest in , as if you have your interst in maths, in my view you should go for coomerenc. and if you want to know about science the opt for the science stream. and i am able to give these views to you as i am too in 9 standard and i am also passing through this stage.

1
0
simplestar
simplestar writes:
nice question . i appreciate your awareness and quest to learn. as for IIM,you need to first crack CAT .IF  YOU want to get intoIIM you need to work hard. at your level if you are intrested science,you can take, but you have more inclination towards economics,profit,loss, you can take commerce.actually you take commerce science,dosen't matter. youjust need a degree.

0
0
Anonymous