isis15
isis15 asks:
Q:

what info am i aloud to request from my ex?

i have a 5 yr old daughter and i have sole / primary custody (by court order) recently my ex's probation has been lifted and he is allowed to communicate with me,
he lives with another woman and her child same age but a boy, (and hes with them as much as i have her ) this i have no problem with, normally when she goes there she is with him during the day and sleeps at his parents house because he has a one bedroom apt in which the little boy sleeps in, the grandparents are away most weekends now which means that she is staying at her dads and says she sleeps on the couch while shes there, am i aloud to ask him to see where she sleeps at his house,can i request to see his home to ensure that it is suitable while she is visiting him. this wasnt an issue prior to now as i knew where she was staying was safe and clean etc (grandparents)
In Topics: Single parent families

|