JonathonW
JonathonW asks:
Q:

I'd really like info and opinions on A-Level PE?

I'm just coming up to finishing my GCSE courses (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, English Language, English Literature, Geography, German, Maths and Drama). I'm predicted As and A*s across the board and am possibly looking at a career in Physiotherapy. I'm looking at (assuming I get my intended grades) taking Physics, Human Biology, Maths and PE for A-Level due to the career I'm looking into.

I'm now starting to wonder how A-Level PE will help me in my career aspirations. I'm reasonably sporty, as I play for 2 football teams (goalkeeper) and enjoy a wide variety of sports (ranging from Badminton to Volleyball). I'd just like to know how taking A-Level PE will help me out, and what the course itself contains. Will I have to pick a specific number of sports to do, what it's like etc. I'm looking forward to the fact that it's 60% Theory, so it will also contribute to my academic side as well.

Just looking for more information, all of it is helpful!
Thanks :)

|