This member has earned 17 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Interview Questions for a Psychologist for a College Child Development Course.
1. In what situations would you give a child an individual IQ test?
2. What are IQ tests meant to show about a child's intelligence?
3. What are some of the myths about IQ tests and how can IQ tests be misused?
4. What are some alternative concepts of intelligence?
5. How are IQ and academic success in school related?
6. What recommendations would you give to parents who have been asked for their permission to give their child an IQ test? What would they need to know before they give their permission?
Thank you for your time and help, I greatly appreciate it!