TwistedFate
TwistedFate asks:
Q:

Intestinal malrotation is not genetic, has it ever been correlated with vaccinations/medications taken pre-fertilization by male/female (parents)?

My pain & suffering from undiagnosed Intestinal Malrotation for 50+ years almost killed me. I wonder are there any studies about the possible instigators of this in-utero birth defect? Some articles say this happens at 6 weeks gestation and some say up to 10 weeks, which is it? I am trying to make sense of it all.
In Topics: Medical problems

|

Dear Twisted Fate:

Intestinal Malrotation comes in many forms and is usually a disease of childhood or often an accidental finding.  Vaccines do not cause the condition.  The former (not current) rota virus vaccine was previously blamed for intusseption or telescoping of the bowel in very young children and it was re formulated.  I would ask your question to your doctor who knows your situation the best. Many things can stimulate pain from the malrotation, but again you physician knows how best to advise you on diet and activity.

0
0