RobertB-19
RobertB-19 asks:
Q:

Can an iron grill or bars on windows prevent burglars?

Can an iron grill or bars on windows prevent burglars? I have been robbed three times in last year. I don't want this to happen again in my home. What can I do now?
In Topics: Car safety

|

MClair1532
MClair1532 writes:
No. There is no guarantee that iron grills will save your home from burglars. As we all know, burglars are using some high standard techniques for robbing. We are being robbed and fooled day by day. Breaking the iron grill is not at all a big task for them! All that we can do is make sure your home is secured. Why don't you go for a home security system installation? I have installed a videorelay in my home. It works great! Now I have got a invaluable peace of mind! I could know in the spot if someone approaches my home when I am away. I will receive an email with three pictures. I think there is no other better way to ensure security to your home. It is a fantastic home security system. I have installed a videorelay of Alarmforce [Location: Mississauga, Ontario]

0
0