johnny001 asks:

A kid who has a 504 or working on getting a iep and cant write and read and is an traditional school and not getting the acominations nessescery

He is in 10th grade and failing two courses because he. Doesnt get the accomidatins nessecery plus not all his teachers go to his 504 meetings to discuss his learning and startgies so is it legal for the school which is public to dismiss the child.
In Topics: School and Academics, Learning disabilities, Special education
> 60 days ago



Apr 20, 2014
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Hello and thank you for writing,

I presume that you have made your concerns known ( in writing) to the school administration? If not, that would be your first step.  Also, may have a whole host of resources to help you.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely