iss874
iss874 asks:
Q:

what kind of punishment do give my 11year old daughter that do not respect my rules and dont listen whenever i speak?

I have a 11 year old daughter, she is very smart but sneaky at the same time. she is the type that she likes attention and always have something to say whenever you  tell her she was wrong. so what she do is lie. now she is taking things out the house without my permission. if i tell her " you are not wearing those sneakers today" she will put them in her school bag and go to school and wear them at school. I have punished her before for hiding things from me and not telling me the truth. i am not very good at discipline her, i punish her for the day and then she does it agin becaue i feel like i dont want her to think noone loves her. Please help me what to do. tell me what to do.

isabel
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

One of the most important things that we can as a parent with our discipline is to be consistent.
If your daughter is sneaking things into her back pack then you might think about searching her back pack before she leaves for school in the morning.
Another idea would be that if she does take something to school without permission then she would lose that item for an extended period

Boys Town National Hot line
1-800-448-3000

1
0

PassionateGirl
PassionateG... writes:
My moms friends daughter is also 11 and she is very rebellious. She does just the opposite of weather mother says and just cannot be discliplined ....one day she did something very wrong and her mother punished her by taking away the thing she loved the most . Her cellphone. I know this might seem quite harsh if you're very soft hearted but this will teach her a lesson. At least for two weeks. Hope this helps! :)

0
0