viral021
viral021 asks:
Q:

Leaving my engineering course. What other short course can give me a bachelor degree?

i am electronics and communication student..i have completed my 1st year...now i want to leave this course..wht other shortest course which can give me bachelor degree..can i get direct admission in b.sc or bba in second year...please suggest me..i am very confused
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|

I'm sorry to hear that you're confused. I suggest discussing your questions with a guidance counselor at your school as soon as possible. While the Education.com community is primarily focused on education and parenting in the United States, you may also find some relevant insights in this college info center: http://www.education.com/special-edition/college-and-beyond/

Thanks for asking!

1
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
You could also to enroll and take up online psychology degree. Many students are now aware of the advantages in the said field.

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
In getting a degree, be sure you take the course you really want. Know your passion.

0
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
Try to do bachelor degree in Electronics....

0
0