TheLastWaterBender48
TheLastWate... , Parent asks:
Q:

I lied about going to Germany over the summer and I am dead meat now

Hey everyone. I need help. I lied to someone and said I had the best summer ever by going to Germany. When she said, I want to see photos. Send them to me. I took photos off the Internet by saving the image. When she looked up Germany to read all about it, she saw those images on the Internet and I was to blame. A few days later she text ed me and said that she saw those images on the Internet and that she knows I am lying about going to Germany. Now she will not talk to me, text me, or even look at me. I know that she wanted me to be truthful about my summer and now she wants to kill me. I enjoyed the fun when she did not know about it. Now she knows and I am upset I lied. I feel bad now and want her to spare my life. I am going to visit her house tomorrow to tell her I am sorry. What do I say to tell her that I am sorry, and to make her believe me? Why would I lie like that? And why am I lying in the first place? I need help before I go over there. So please soon as possible answer.
In Topics: Physical Health

|