Smithie asks:

Locating old records from approx. 1945

Trying to get help with some state programs for disabled brother born in 1935. They say I have to have proof he was disabled before the age of 18. My parents lived in Wadsworth and I've only heard that they wouldn't take him in school but they found a special school he could go to but had to stay for the week and my parents wouldn't let him go. I was born 20 yrs later. He has lived with my mother all these years since by Dad died in 1963 and she died last month. He is living with me but I'd like to get him in some day programs. Thanks for any help I can get.
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely